The ID code can be used to sign in at printers that has Printix Go installed.
- Sign in to Printix App.
- Select Menu , and Cards and codes
- Select Create to get an ID code.
- If you see PIN code required, then select Create to create a PIN code and enter PIN code (4-digits) and select Save.
- Select Reset and get a new ID code to replace the old one.
- Select Delete to delete ID code.
*The ID code can not be reset if the ID code has been mapped from a custom user attribute in for example Azure AD.