Congratulations on signing up for Elementor Pro. This guide walks you through the entire process of installing and activating Elementor Pro on your WordPress site.
Note: Elementor Pro is an extension of Elementor, so you must have Elementor installed. If you still haven't installed Elementor, check out this installation guide.
- After purchasing Elementor Pro, go to my.elementor.com
- Login with the details you received in the email after purchase
- After the login, you will reach the 'My Account' page. Click on the Download Pluginbutton in the lower My Account section and download the .zip file to your desktop
- Head over to your site, to the WordPress dashboard, and click on Plugins > Add New. Choose the zip file you have just downloaded. Click on install and activate
- On the top of your site's dashboard, you should get a message telling you to activate your license key.