1. Log into to the Plesk control panel and select Domains from the hosting services menu on the left.
2. Select Manage in Customer Panel for the relevant domain.
3. Select Applications from the column on the right.
4. Select the WordPress version that you would like to use and click install. For the latest version, just click install.
Important: If you are migrating a WordPress site from a different location, make sure that you are selecting a version of WordPress to install that is compatible with your current theme and plugins. If you aren't sure what versions are compatible, just use the version of your current install. Your current version number is located at the bottom of your WordPress dashboard.
5. Once the installation has been completed, you will be taken to the CMS management screen. From there you may view your login credentials. Plesk automatically assigns a random username and password to new installs.