Note: When you import an .ics file, your calendar doesn't refresh the imported events, even if the calendar's owner makes an update.
- Locate the calendar you want to add, and then save it to your computer as an .ics file.
- Sign in to Outlook.com.
- At the bottom of the page, select .
- In the navigation pane, select Import calendar.
- Under Import calendar, select From file.
6. Under Import from file, select Browse, choose an .ics file, and then select Open.
7. Under Import to, select the calendar that you want the file imported to, and then select Import.
Subscribe to a calendar
Note: When you subscribe to an iCal, your calendar will automatically refresh if the iCal is updated. This can sometimes take more than 24 hours.
Sign in to Outlook.com.
At the bottom of the page, select .
In the navigation pane, select Import calendar.
- Under Import calendar, select From web.
5. Under Link to the calendar, type the URL for the linked calendar.
6. Under Calendar name, type the name you want to use for the calendar.
7. Select Import.