To manage the DNS zone for a domain, follow these steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
Do one of the following steps based on your account type:
- accounts, in the left sidebar, click
Websites & Domains
- For VPS and reseller hosting accounts, in the left sidebar, under Hosting Services, click Domains:
On the Domains page, click the name of the domain you want to manage.
On the DNS tab several settings are available:
- To turn off DNS entirely, click .
- To switch between using the Plesk DNS server as a master or slave, click If you want to use an external DNS zone for the domain, make sure you set the Plesk DNS server to act as a slave.
- To restore the default DNS settings, click .