Skip to main content
How to Share a File or Folder in OneDrive for Business Office 365
- Open https://outlook.office.com/ in your favorite web browser.
- Log in with your Office 365 work or school account.
- Go to OneDrive admin center.
- Select the file or folder you would like to share.
- Click ‘Copy link’ located on the top bar. As soon as you select the link, it will be copied which you can text or email someone.
- Click on the drop down and choose anyone, people in your organization or specific people whom you would like to share the document or folder.
- Uncheck ‘Allow editing’ box if you would like users so that they can just view the document. Otherwise, leave it checked.